Your child’s social, emotional, cognitive, and physical development are well-nurtured through our daily child-directed curriculum. However, you may wish to offer your child additional opportunities to learn and grow. Enrichment Classes are an additional cost and require registration. Availability is limited.
Spanish Intro Class
Introduces young children to the Spanish language and Latino culture through play, songs, books, dramatic play, storytelling, and art.
- For 2-1/2 years and older
- 4 to 8 children per class
Early music education can benefit your child in many ways:
- Children who play or sing music regularly perform better in reading and math when they begin elementary school.
- Playing, singing and dancing to music increase children’s fine and gross motor skills, help develop hand-eye coordination, and help children learn to control their bodies.
- Singing simple song teaches children how language is constructed and assists with the acquisition of language.
- Children learn tone, beat and rhythm.
- Learning songs with actions encourages your child to dance along with the music, helping them to learn balance, coordination, and body awareness.
Ms. Elena leads our music classes and has over 20 years experience teaching music classes to young children.Children will participate in six 30-minute music class per month at a cost of $65/month. Children will participate in music with children from their own class.
Mighty Tumblers - Suspended
Child's Day offers a gymnastics program designed especially for pre-school age children. Classes are taught by a professional instructor. Tumbling class can benefit your child in many ways:
- Muscle coordination and control in a fun and enjoyable atmosphere
- Builds strength while developing poise, grace, balance, and coordination
- Lasting benefits including good posture, self-discipline, and self-confidence
Let pianist and harpist Sybi Ward introduce your 3-4 year-old child to the piano keyboard. Younger children use music cards with icons and rhythms to show the pattern and direction of the song, introducing the concept of musical notation. The songs are also notated with solfege (do, re, mi, etc.). Pre-K children use Bastien's “Invitation to Music.”Children will have four 30-minutes classes per month at a cost of $75 per month. There is a one time $15 supply fee to cover the cost of books and materials.